SUSTAINATOPIA – VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SERIES 2021
Wed. July 28th- Thurs. July 29th
ESG & IMPACT INVESTING
Major Content Areas Include:
- Pre- IPO fundraising (Focus on ASX Pathway)
- Why the ASX for Cross-border Foreign Companies?
- Investments in Western Australia
- ESG In The Resource Sector
- Impact Investing & the ASX
- ESG Smart City- Systemic Impact
- Accounting Advise and Tax Implications
- Smart Homes
- Legal Structure for Australian-Listed Entities & Cross-Border Fundraising (Inbound)
- Cross Border Funding and Market Entry for Australian Companies (outbound)
- Technology/Teeming (Full Stack Solutions) for Australian and non-Australian companies
- Supply Chain Transparency & Technology
- And Much More !!!
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICING
ENDS Tue., June 15
NOMINATE YOUR SPEAKER NOW!
(SUGGESTED BY NO LATER THAN WED. MAY 12TH)
Become a Sponsor
EARLY BIRD RATES EXPIRING SOON // INQUIRE BY EMAIL:
(Subject Line: Sponsorship Australia)
** Secure your participation now **
Sustainatopia hosts unique, multi-day events focused on building the social, financial & environmental sustainability + impact economy.
DVK, Inc. ©2021
DVK, Inc. is Founder & Operator of Sustainatopia